Then, Now, Later.

My kids are (age)... I enjoy ______, cant wait for ______ to pass.
I miss ____ when they where (age), Im glad _____ is over!
I look forward to ________, but not looking forward to _______.

(fill in the blank)

Ill go first :P for example (lol)
My DD is (2) I enjoy seeing her grow & change & learn so quickly. I cant wait for Potty training to end!
I miss nursing & cuddling when she was a baby, I dont miss not getting a full nights sleep.
Im looking forward to (wow way to much! shes so young!) doing all the fun "kid" stuff with her lol, Im not looking forward to backtalk!

MommaTasha1003

Asked by MommaTasha1003 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My kids are (almost 2)... I enjoy Watching them laugh and run, cant wait for the twin lang. to pass.
    I miss them looking around when they where very young, Im glad the early mornings is over!
    I look forward to them going to school, but not looking forward to them moving out.
    mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 9:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My ds is 5... I enjoy _playing games with him_____, cant wait for _rudeness_____ to pass.
    I miss _quiet___ when they where (5 mo), Im glad _3____ is over!
    I look forward to __watching him grow______, but not looking forward to ___teen years____.

mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My kids are 3 and 5. I enjoy hearing my ds read and my dd too!!! lol, cant wait for my dd's delays to pass.
    I miss rocking them when they where first born, Im glad potty training is over!
    I look forward to next year REAL school for my ds, but not looking forward to letting him go. sniff sniff
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:20 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My DD is 9 m/o. I enjoy making her laugh & watching her eyes while she learns. i cant wait for teething to pass!
    I miss 2-3 hour naps 2-3 times a day when she was 4-7 m/o. I'm glad midnight feedings are over!
    I look forward to her saying "mommy i love you", but not looking forward to taking away the bottle.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My kids are 2... I enjoy talking to him (he says halarious things), cant wait for tantrums to pass.
    I miss breastfeeding and him sleeping when he was an infant, Im glad Diapers are over!
    I look forward to when he's old enough to help his daddy work on stuff, and hunt with his daddy. but not looking forward to him being a teenager.

lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2009