NO PERIOD....COULD I BE PREGNANT

I AM 26 YEARS OLD AND FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY YEARS OF HAVING A CYCLE,I MISSED MINE FOR FEBUARY.I AM MARRIED AND IT IS POSSIBLE THAT I AM ...U KNOW,BUT HOW DO I KNOW FOR SURE?I HAVE ALL THE SYMTOMS,NAUSEA,TIREDNESS,ITCHY,SORE BREAST,BUT THE TEST SAYS NO,NO,NO...IS THAT NORMAL.MY SISTER SAID SHE HAS A NEGITIVE TEST THROUGHOUT HER ENTIRE PREGNANCY,BUT SHE HAS A SON.HHHHHEEEELLLLPP

SUPAMOM101

Asked by SUPAMOM101 at 9:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take a test, if it is negative and you still haven't started make an appointment with a doctor.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Why do people bother waste the time posting these questions.... EVERYONE including you knows tht we cannot tell you if you are pregnant
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Take a different test....and call your doctor and tell them you need a blood test.
    Good luck!
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 9:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Why do people have to be an ass i swear if the question bothers you dont fucking read it LuvaDanika!!!! Anyways get a blood test okay sweetie and good luck
    Anonymous

• Yea im in the same boat sweetie, wait until second week of april go get a blood test HOPE YOU ARE PREGO you sound excited if i am we prolly would be due at the same time lol just tryin to make you feel better girlie GOOD LUCK
    msjerrica

Answer by msjerrica at 10:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• yeah wel atleast i have the balls to post with my name instead of hiding behind anon... its only the truth if she didnt want to hear it she shouldnt have posted
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• call the doctor, get a blood test. good luck and hoping the best for you =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Haha well LUVSDANIKA i dont got balls duh!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• lol.love your answer Danika..couldn't have said it better...OP, since you've already taken tests, make a dr.s appointment
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2009