I just wanted to let the moms of a stillborn know you can get a birth ceritficate for your little one..some states havnt approved this bill but if enough of us keep trying we can get this bill passed in all states..

RIP.Caleb

Asked by RIP.Caleb at 9:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didnt know they didnt give one. Thats terrible. Sorry that people actually have to try to get that passed. It should be a no brainer.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• oooooooooook.
    Anonymous

• Im sorry for your lost. I am very glad you are putting this out there. Thank you so very much for this info..
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 9:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I can think of reasons why they wouldn't do this. Think about it, the person never lived. But there's a birth certificate out there for them. You could apply for credit, take out loans, try to get utilities or whatnot in this person's name. It has fraud written all over it.
    Anonymous

• I am so very sorry for your loss.
    cassey.e

Answer by cassey.e at 9:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009