• In the Spotlight:

In less than 10 hours..

I will be in labor at the hospital. I was going to try and push back the induction to give my little girl more of a chance to come on her own but my blood pressure is too high the doctor doesnt want to risk waiting. I cant wait to see my little girl =) Ive been waiting soo long (41 weeks) and the time is finally here. I am so scared though. Im kinda a pain wimp but Im trying for no epidural =/ Wish me luck!!

imamommmmyyy

Asked by imamommmmyyy at 9:24 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• AW, don't worry about it. I was nervous the first time, but it was also the most exciting experiance of my life! good luck and congrats!!!
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i wish i could have my baby in 10 hours!!!!!!!!! your so lucky!!!!!!! CONGRATS AND GOOD LUCK!!!
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 9:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Congrats. Good luck!!! =] if you are a pain wimp then i would suggest going as long as possible without the epidural. When you need it take it. The pain only gets worse, don't try to stick it out if you really don't think you can =] I had to get one and I was basically 9cm. VERY LATE. I got it because I was scared of complications and didn't want to deal with the pain on top of possible stress. Good luck again momma =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• LUCKY!!! good luck!!! <333333333333333333333
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009