How often did/do you throw up with morning sickness?

I'm starting to get so sick. Last pregnancy I threw up at least 3 times a day. I'm hoping my butt doesn't get kicked so hard this time. How bad is it for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Like once. Seriously I didn't get it.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i was sick ALL day for the whole thing
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• 3-5 times a day, everyday, for the first 15-20 weeks.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 9:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Mine was horrible all three times, but worse the 3rd one. I was on IVs and hadd a Picc line and zophran running through my leg (because I couldn't even keep water down) from June to the end of Sept. It was aweful....but with most people I hear their sickness gets better, so hopefully it won't be too bad for you.
    jeana

Answer by jeana at 9:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I only threw up a total of like 4 or 5 times with morning sickness. Keep a glass of ginger ale and crackers next to your bed and as soon as you wake up in morning before you even put a foot on the floor...eat some crackers and drink the ginger ale. It helped me.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Around 2-3 times a day. If I was lucky only once. I had it horribly from about 7 weeks - 13 weeks.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• With all 4 of my pregnancies I felt a bit queasy during the day, but never threw up (thank goodness I hate throwing up!!). I had a friend that was throwing up constantly the first few months.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• 9+ for 2 months until I started Zofran, then it was 2-3 until the day my son was born. Hope it gets better for you.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 7:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• The first 9 wks I throw up around once a day.. I wore the sea bands which was great!!
    Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2009