could he really be while I am 10 weeks pegnant?

hubby has never had a problem with me going through his phone & I dont either. All of a sudden a few weeks ago his phone went off . I got it & he had a heart attack!! I mean he really went off. So when he was sleep I checked it & his baby momma had been texting him & he was texting back. I dont have a prob with them talking bc they have a kid. But when they did talk he use to tell me ALL the time. Now he didnt say anything at all about it. Last week I asked when was the last time he talked to him & he said she texted him the other day to tell him about the kids game. Im like oh ok. Now today we are in the living room watching a movie & his phone went off again like 4 times. so I go get it & Im looking at it he gets so mad again talking bout I dont want u looking at my phone!! Im like why? he said just bc. she had texted him again, but i did not get to read what it said. he has been erasing all his messages!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• LOL!
    Anonymous

• CONT......
    so im like what is the big deal & he was like i just dont want you looking at my phone. What the HELL is going on that he dont want me to know about? Its pissing me off cause here I am pregnant with our 1st child together. We both have 1 from past realtionship and he acting likew this. Hell we just went to a sono appointment today & he still acting like this. Please give me some words of advice. We have been married 3 years inMay and been together 5 years this month. Please help me I am going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• cheating, thats what it sounds like to me. Can't get over it, they have a kid, been through it. Wether your preg or not, you may want to move on now. The further along you get the harder it is gonna get. Good Luck
    southernstyle88

Answer by southernstyle88 at 9:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• F that! Take your kid and get your own place! You don't need him!
    Anonymous

• Man but we are married!! Are you serious? I dont want to leave my hubby I do love him and I know that he loves me, but I dont understand what the hell is going on with him and his phone and erasing all messages and other bull. I dont want to jump to conclusions about anything, but when I ask him he's just like I just dont want you going through my phone. We have never had this problem before. Am I over reacting bc I am preggo?
    Anonymous

• ILL TELL YOU WHAT I DID. CAUSE I THINK WE HAVE ALL BEEN THERE. GO ONLINE TO WHO EVER YOU HAVE YOUR CELL PHONE THREW AND GET DETAILED BILLING. THAT WAY YOU KNOW WHEN THERE TEXTING OR HOW LONG THERE ON THE PHONE. YOU CANT GET WHAT THE TEXT SAY BUT THIS WAY YOU KNOW HOW OFTEN THERE TALKING. AND MY HUBBY HAS A BABY MOMMA ALSO WHICH I CANT FREAKING STAND BUT REMEMBER YOU COULD JUST BE FREAKING OUT CAUSE YOUR PREGO. IF IT DIDNT BOTHER YOU BEFORE AND IT IS NOW THAT YOUR PREGNANT IT COULD JUST BE YOU. I DO UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR GOING THREW THOUGH CAUSE I GO THROUGH MY HUBBYS PHONE ALMOST EVERYDAY
    ALLIE637

Answer by ALLIE637 at 9:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Hmm well from experience I would say he's probably up to something. If he is getting all pissed off about you looking at his phone then to me that is a red flag that there is something he doesn't want you to see. I have no problem with my fiance looking through my phone and he could care less if I look through his...and its cause we aren't hiding anything so why would we get so upset about it? And what is the point of him deleting his messages? Okay so his baby mama is texting him...if all they are talking about is the kids then there is no reason for him to go out of his way to delete his messages. I would def. question him about it and don't feel bad for looking through his phone. You have a right to if you are suspicious that he is cheating on you or is being unfaithful. If he flips out on you again or won't answer your questions then I would think about what your gonna do next...seperate?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• POSTER.........
    I understand, we use to go through eachothers phone on a daily basis also. But a few weeks ago is when he started having a issue with me looking at his phone. He made a statement today when we were at the store talking to 1 of our friends that worked there, that he had been talking to the baby momma about the kid going to San Antonio with us in a few months. But he never told me that he had that converstation. He just said that she texted him last week and told him about the kids game. Its like he is hiding something from me. Im hurt I dont know what to do.
    Anonymous

• This is a HUGE RED FLAG. Marriage counseling. Go yourself if he won't.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• if he wasnt acting like that before and all of the sudden he changes and hes talking to her secretly than you shoul know in your heart if something could be up...you are pregnant but that didnt make me freak out in jealous rages lol...so i think if it was fine before and not now you do nee to get the phone company to send you the information wth the bill and if he continues to lie confront him about it..tell him your pregnant with his child now an he shoulnt be keeping secrets from you and talking to her behin your back an lying about it..its not fair to you at all...good luck honey i hope its not what you think it is...
    landonsmommy709

Answer by landonsmommy709 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2009