Is Glenn Beck trying to start a GOP

revolution in the US with his "We surround them" idea?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• What. OP, you are posting ignorance. Glenn Beck is a Libertarian! He isn't part of the GOP.

What is your definition of a revolution? I don't watch him because I am working, but I have been to his 912 project website. He isn't asking people to revolt against the government physically. He is asking for the nation to join together like we did 9-12-01/.

myame

Answer by myame at 9:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• He has Republican values, does not matter what party he claims to be, myame. If you don't watch him, you have no clue what I am talking about. Who's ignorant? Pot, kettle, black.
    Anonymous

• I listen to him on the radio :) he he he... Opps, left that out..... ;o) He goes after Republicans JUST AS MUCH as Democrats. Research Libertarian before you ask a question. Ignorance appears to be bliss with the anon questions tonight. Or are they the same anon? hmmmmmmm lol

myame

Answer by myame at 9:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Not exactly, myame. Good try, though. He also tried to prove Obama was a socialist by interviewing the chairman of the communist party. That interview did work in Beck's favor. Oops.............LOL!

Again, your ignorant, too. Keep trucking. Your highly entertaining.
    Anonymous

• He didn't interview him to associate Obama. He interviewed him to talk about unions. and big government. He offered to share (he he he) his m&m's and he mocked that the communist party employees were not union.. That interview? :-P
    myame

Answer by myame at 9:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Guess what? Libertarians don't like unions, Governmental Control, or anything resembling Communism and Socialism either!!! ROFL

myame

Answer by myame at 9:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• SO since you are so versed in Beck. When did he become a member of the GOP (ya know-your question)??? ROFL
    myame

Answer by myame at 9:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I did not say he is a Repuiblican, I said he has Republican values. It is obvious you are bias. Your avatar says it all.
    Anonymous

• He does not need to be a membr of the GOP to start an uprising.
    Anonymous

• Yep and at this rate the repubs will have the libertarians votes or the libertarians will get the repubs votes.No matter to me either one is better then the crap we have on the hill now.
    Anonymous