Expierienced the other side?HONESTLY?

Ive been married for many years have a kid but always wanted to be in a relationship with a women,my first exp was in 8th grade with another girl,,,,,but I know its wrong with God, Ive kept this in for years and sometimes I will see a beautiful women and just melt,I try to not do that, I totally love my husband and always want to be with him,sometimes I wish I was 2 different people,has anyone felt this way or done what I have done or am I just a sicko?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• im bisexual my dh knows it but i havent been with another woman since we have been together... so the last time i kissed a girl was 2000 in 9th grade... Sometimes I do have a urge to be with a woman. and cant believe i may never be with a woman again but I love my dh more than anything so i have to live with that... but I dont know whats in the future so who knows maybe i will get to enjoy it again.. only he can let me do that though. he has said he has a fantasy of me going down on a woman! but doesnt mean we will ever do it !
    Anonymous

• I feel like this too...oh well.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Sometime woman get these feeling because other woman knows use... how we think how we feel... In my relationship i am the man my dh is the wife... We had a gf she left seeing what else is out there talking about coming back. If you think dh might like to see 2 girls together talk it over only you can answer that ? go on web sites or sometime someone you know. Have a lil fun if you dare. But remember keep someting secret for you and your dh like me and my dh he is only one allowed to go near my back side.   I hope you the best.

mama2twins07

Answer by mama2twins07 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009