is he cheating when I am 10 weeks pregnant with our 1st child together?????

hubby has never had a problem with me going through his phone & I dont either. All of a sudden a few weeks ago his phone went off . I got it & he had a heart attack!! I mean he really went off. So when he was sleep I checked it & his baby momma had been texting him & he was texting back. I dont have a prob with them talking bc they have a kid. But when they did talk he use to tell me ALL the time. Now he didnt say anything at all about it. Last week I asked when was the last time he talked to him & he said she texted him the other day to tell him about the kids game. Im like oh ok. Now today we are in the living room watching a movie & his phone went off again like 4 times. so I go get it & Im looking at it he gets so mad again talking bout I dont want u looking at my phone!! Im like why? he said just bc. she had texted him again, but i did not get to read what it said. he has been erasing all his messages!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• CONT......
    so im like what is the big deal & he was like i just dont want you looking at my phone. What the HELL is going on that he dont want me to know about? Its pissing me off cause here I am pregnant with our 1st child together. We both have 1 from past realtionship and he acting likew this. Hell we just went to a sono appointment today & he still acting like this. Please give me some words of advice. We have been married 3 years inMay and been together 5 years this month. Please help me I am going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I think he's up to no good.
    Anonymous

• It sounds to me like he is hiding something!....Try to talk to him about it.
    Anonymous

• Let him know that by the way he is acting he is eroding your trust in him. Tell him that by acting this way, you feel like he is hiding something. Watch the reaction you get. If he gets all defensive, then yeah, you may have something to worry about.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 9:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• POSTER.........
    I understand, we use to go through eachothers phone on a daily basis also. But a few weeks ago is when he started having a issue with me looking at his phone. He made a statement today when we were at the store talking to 1 of our friends that worked there, that he had been talking to the baby momma about the kid going to San Antonio with us in a few months. But he never told me that he had that converstation. He just said that she texted him last week and told him about the kids game. Its like he is hiding something from me. I asked him why I could not look at his phone & he was like I just dont want you going through my phone. Im hurt I dont know what to do.
    Anonymous

• Well to me it sounds like he has something to hide-- otherwise why would he get all bent out of shape over you seeing his phone? I think you should talk to him and let him know how you are feeling, and ask point blank if there is something going on. I hope everything is ok and all works out !!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I'm with the others, it sounds suspicious but it's possible that it's innocent but looks like he'd tell her to not text him at home if he's not wanting you to know they're talking doesn't it? I'd be looking at the phone records to see what's up
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• it really does sound suspicious considering it wasn't an issue before now...the only way you will know is to check the phone record after all we all have a delete button in our phone
    dee778

Answer by dee778 at 3:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• You need to ask him up front why the sudden change in behavior?!?!?! Something is suspicious!
    MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 9:10 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• IT SOUNDS BAD TALK TO HIM AND ASK HIM IF HE WANTS ANOTHER KID WITHOUT HIS PARENTS TOGETHER . GOOD LUCK

R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 2, 2009