Are you a hater?

Although you may not think of yourself as someone who may ever be the slightest bit envious of someone else but reach back in your long term and short term memory and you'll find that there has been one or two folks you don't really care for (celebrities too) and so you have picked them apart each chance you get. You pick apart their looks, clothes, jewelry, lifestyle, finances, their choice in men, whatever. You know that you don't really have just cause but you still find the slightest little thing to nit pick about. Will you openly admit to someone else that you're just hatin on that other person?

Ladybugkisses76

Asked by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hell yea...lol...me and my sister do that sh-- all the time. Ill see someone walking just as stank as I do and I will just go on and on to my sis bout how she thinks she all that. My sis would call me a jealous bitch!!....but its hilarious..lol
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 9:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i try really hard not to. but i did my sis in law for a long time and then i apologized after realizing that i was watching for her to do something wrong. We are great friends now. I ALWAYS watch what i do and say to others because i would want the same:)

brees3

Answer by brees3 at 9:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Yea! i sometimes hate myself for not working out, eatting what im not soppouse to or acting bitchy lol
    Anonymous

• I'm a hater towards my brothers GF. She's been on disability for a "hernia" since the day they moved in and started paying only $300 so they are saving soo much money. All she does is sleep, eat and poop. She can spend the whole damn day in their bed and it pisses my mom off til high heaven. She spends hundreds at the grocery store (she weighs 350 lbs). She claims she can only do laundry when my brother is home because she couldn't possible lift the laundry basket! Duh! she probably got the hernia from lifting her big ol' body off the bed she never makes! My mom is 74, blind in one eye and has a visible hernia and she is the one who dusts, sweeps, mops, cleans the toilets. To top it off, she cooks like she is cooking for a family of 10 and then throws away all of the leftovers. Never occurs to her to make a plate for my mom and damn! give it to the dog! Whew, I think I love to hate her. I get along with her but.....
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Yes.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2009