• In the Spotlight:

i am thinking my edd is wrong

by my edd i am only 33 weeks and 3 days, but the dic said yesterday I am over 34 weeks, measured 36 weeks yesterday. at 20 week u/s baby measured at 22 weeks I am dialated to a 1 and 20% effaced as of the 22nd didnt check yesterday only reason i was checked the other day was cause i went into preterm labor. my next appoint isnt till the 15th. i have been having irregular contraction all day and they are going into my back, i can hardly walk cause my vag hurts. any ideas only positive feedback please, i just dont want to look stupid to the dr but its a feeling that i have

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR........
    Anonymous

• go to the hospital!! Always better to be safe than sorry!!!
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 9:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• better safe than sorry. call your dr, he won't think you're stupid unless you wait to long and have your baby in your bathtub. ;) and try walking around. real contractions won't stop, false ones will. i know you said it hurts to walk, but if you can stand it, give it a shot. if not, just start timing them. if they're closer than 10 mins apart, head to the hospital. it could just be from your baby moving down and getting in a "bad" position. bad only meaning uncomfortable in this sense.
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 9:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i did walk and i still have them. they go from 20-30 min apart right now. i think i am gonna take a warm bath and see if it helps, i am also nauseated and have no appetite and peeing like every 10-15 min
    Anonymous