hope it works!!!!!!!!!

ive been tryin to concive for about a year now and i found something called vitex its like clomid except over the counter and a herb ive heard many secsses stories about vitex many of them within the first month... im starting it on friday i pary to god that it works if it dosnt im giving up i talked to my dr about it and he recomends that i try vitex befor clomid because i have irregular prds and vitex is post to even them out and get me ovulationg right... so please please PRAY FOR ME!!!! but i was wondering if anyone has ever tried it or heard of it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• never heard of it but i am praying for you and your future lil ones:)
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 9:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• no i have never heard of it but i know something that has never failed. At a friend of mine's restaruant, he has a fertility statue and every person that has touched it got pregnant within a month or so. worked for my cousin and she was told she could never carry. I dont know why it works. it just does.
    jody1130

Answer by jody1130 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• never heard of it.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 9:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Never heard of it, but good luck!
    tykesmommy

Answer by tykesmommy at 3:28 AM on Apr. 2, 2009