hope it works!!!!!!!!!

ive been tryin to concive for about a year now and i found something called vitex its like clomid except over the counter and a herb ive heard many secsses stories about vitex many of them within the first month... im starting it on friday i pary to god that it works if it dosnt im giving up i talked to my dr about it and he recomends that i try vitex befor clomid because i have irregular prds and vitex is post to even them out and get me ovulationg right... so please please PRAY FOR ME!!!! but i was wondering if anyone has ever tried it or heard of it??

kendraamornot

Asked by kendraamornot at 9:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am prying for you and all your future lil ones:) I have never heard of it though sorry
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 9:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• nope study it on www.webmd.com
    Anonymous

• Yes, I did try it. But what worked for me was charting. I also have irregular cycles and the Vitex didn't regulate them.

I hate to throw cold water on you! I know there are some women who have been successful with it.

Have you read "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler? It's the bible onhow to ge pregnant or to keep from getting pregnant. Well worht the investment.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• im sorry your having such a hard time..i have no clue if your christian or not but it says " NO WOMAN SHALL BE BARREN" so please dont give up...please..it will happen one day, maybe justd not when you think its the right time...
    landonsmommy709

Answer by landonsmommy709 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2009