anyone else feel like their hubby acts more like a brother than a lover?

my guy, shows no attraction or passion at all. all we do is peck kiss and hug. i am so lonley

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• You are not alone. My life is exactly the same way. Some days I really wrestle with it. I compromise the affection because he is so good to me in other ways. But I am a very sexual, passionate and affectionate person so I really crave that. I'm always the one to initiate sex. If I didn't, I don't think we would do it at all!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• only when he asks me to look at his prize shit turd he made....lol
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• No sweetheart you are not alone. My fiance is trying really hard to be more affectionate though
    KallaLilli

Answer by KallaLilli at 10:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I think alot of problems arise like them from poor communication.  Also, what did he see from his parents as married people?  Maybe he thinks this is how married people are supposed to behave?  Be honest and tell him what you would like from the relationship!

Come join us at the group Grown and Sexy!   http://www.cafemom.com/group/sexyladies

MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 9:02 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• MY HUSBAND IS LIKE THAT WHEN WE ARE ALONE BUT WHEN WE ARE OUT HE WANTS TO HUG KISS AND JUST ACT LIKE HE IS A LOVING PERSON SO I HAD A TALK WITH HIM AND HIS TRYING  SO GIRL YOUR NOT ALONE

R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 8:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2009