Does anyone know of a decent doctor's office that accepts medicaid in Fairfax, Va?

My sister recently got divorced, therefore she lost her military insurance and is now on medicaid. She is due to have her son in about a month and needs to find a doctor who accepts medicaid in Fairfax, Va. All of the ones she has looked into have horrible reviews and just seem trashy. Can anyone help?

annamarie221

Asked by annamarie221 at 9:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Health

• Does she have an HMO with medicaid? If she does then she needs to call the actual company and ask who is covered.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Im not sure medicaid covers dental anymore. She can call the number on her card and I pretty much can assure they will say no...I just spoke with them not long ago. VA Medicaid offers no coverage over the age of 20. They work with another company (I believe its DORAL) to offer discount cleanings and etc. The number is 888 912 3456.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 11:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2009