What is your honost opinion of the Octa-mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think she is a messed up conartist that needs to have her kids taken away and needs to have to reproductive organs removed completely.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• That im paying for her children as a tax payer. If you work for a live so are'nt you..
    Anonymous

• I don't think about her anymore. When she is on TV, I change the channel.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I think that she is very disturbed. She is very narcasistic and is so enjoying all of the attention, even if it is negative. I believe that she does love her children but doesn't think of the consequences of her action in the long term. She will struggle for years with being a single mother of 14 children, if not financially then certainly physically and mentally. Her expectation of bringing the 8 babies to school with her during class if laughable. There are other students paying for the classes who should not be expected to endure the disturbance. This is a good example of her "it is all about Nadya" world. We can only pray that those beautiful children will okay.
    Cbous

Answer by Cbous at 10:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i think that she is mental but we should be here to help for the babies:)
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 10:13 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I agree with brees3
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• We should help the children, by taking them and giving them to deserving familys who love them and she should have her reproductive rights taken away.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• gigi1969....I agree with you. I also think she is an idiot and needs some major mental help.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2009