WHAT IS THE MEANIEST WORD SOMEONE EVER SAID TO YOU?

Mine will be SLUT just cause they were jealous of me they were talking crap and yes it was a family member...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• MY EX CALLED ME CONCEITED BITCH ...I ;BOUT TORE HIS HEAD SLAM OFF..{DON'T CALL ME A BITCH UNLESS I GIVE YOU PERMISSION DAMMIT!}
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• A
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• c**t
    Anonymous

• A Russian bitch! And im not even russian lol
    Anonymous

• ive been called some bad words but the one that hurt me the most was when my mom told me I was jerk! i dont know why but that bothered me the MOST of anything.... Shes also told me to stop being a bitch-- that ticked me off really bad cause it wasnt called for..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• That i was retarted that i cant do stuff on my own it's not my fault that i am learning disabled
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 10:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My Ex told me that I was a whore and a horrible mother and that my son will be f---ed up because of me. (just because I started dating after our divorce!)
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• My first few months living in Fl. and woring @ a retail store I was called an F***N Spic ... my jaw dropped to the floor ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• proud mum mum I HATE that word I NEVER use it. My son is autistic and the first time we got him assessed the diagnostician kept saying "that is very retarded for his age" I cringed every time. I know she was just using it in a clinical sense, but there has got to be a different word right?

The worse thing anyone ever said to me was my sister called me a bitch ALL DAY LONG one day when I was pregnant and over at her house just because i didn't want to do what she wanted to do.

That still bugs me today.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I wasn't called a word but I can think of some insults.

When I found out I was pregnant my sister tried to tell me that I should have never had this child and that he will have problems.

I still cringe when I see her.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2009