how can i make real money at home on computer?

bdevna

Asked by bdevna at 10:06 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 10:32 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I had searched for a work at home opportunity for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I found this team and company! Now, I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. I help set up customer accounts and the company pays me to do so.

If you are looking for a legit work at home opportunity, please let our Work At Home Team assist you! My goal is to help others just like myself find what they are looking for! You will never know unless you ask! Get all the details to make the best and most educated decision for YOUR family!

Request your 100% Risk FREE information today www.MomsGoneGreen.Biz

MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 11:03 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• First decide if you want a work at home job, or your own business. I personally chose a business so can work around my kids schedules and not have to work during certain hours. I knew that it would take a little longer to make money then just taking a job, but in the end the choice gives me freedom. whatever you decided, do your research, and pick something you will be comfortable doing. I love my business and it is something that the average Jo can be successful at without investing lots of time. I wish you luck in your search. Here is my website http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldResults.com . Take a look and if this isn't what your looking for keep looking. Best of Luck!
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 11:26 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Hi, I stumbled upon this fantastic site a month ago and it has a list of survey sites to join that are free to join, legit, no credit card required and no start up or sign up fee's at all. It is totally free in all honesty, I have made money look at my avatar, i dont know if you can see it well try clicking into my profile it might get bigger not sure, anywho its a neat site made by a Work at home mamma not spending money to make money. www.MamaDoesIt.tk
    Theres even a chat room in there that she comes online and helps people shes usually on late tho.
    PajamaMama246

Answer by PajamaMama246 at 2:04 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am a stay at home Mom of 4 wild kids. I have my own business, right from home. I work by using the internet so I don't do cold calls or selling. I get to raise my kids. I also make sure their environment is as safe as possible. That's why I teamed up with a wellness company that is 100% "Green". If you have wanted to start your own business and be home with your family, check out my site. www.familiesrok.com. I got started for under $30 and you can too! It's the most cost effective way I found to actually be my own boss!
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 10:17 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i am an independent consultant for an Anti-aging Health Company. See www.tgw247.com  Great people to work with, supportive upline, money to make.  Message me for more info

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 1:23 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Sell Avon on my team. I do most of my work from my house! Email me for details.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:16 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I just got hired for a work at home JOB. I have to have a background check and go through orientation, but if you want more information once I complete the steps, just PM me.
    chickadee8654

Answer by chickadee8654 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 2, 2009