The crying till you puke child...HELP!

What do you think is wrong with a child that cries until she coughs then pukes...my g/f is baby sitting a little girl who is doing that at the moment, and is wondering why...she is a little over 1 year old.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• diamondmamma- you'd make him eat it? That is HORRID. Poor child.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Not normal. OBVIOUSLY something is upsetting the child SO MUCH that they're hysterical.
    lovepink26

Answer by lovepink26 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• diamondmamma don't be surprised if the social services comes to your house

Anonymous

• ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!!! Bad parents away - I tend to hear that the puking while they are so upset is actually pretty common. You can ask your ped but some children just get THAT upset -right now my son ( 17 months old ) started hitting himself when I change his diaper cause it makes him not active for 30 seconds..lol! !
    Anonymous

• Could she be sick? Maybe she isn't feeling well which is making her cry. Crying might upset her stomach more and make her puke.

Has your friend tried to console her? What happens? I think if that's happening the parents should be called immediately so they know what's going on. I know I would want to know right away if my child was so upset they were puking.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009