preggo?

Im kind of worried! I have been really hungry for the past few days. My boobs seem to be growing. I feel bloated... my periods are irregular, so i go a month with out getting one, then the next month i will get it. So i am due in april to get it. I am worried though since we use the pull out method, that i could be preggo... what do you think? We dont have money right now to go buy a pregnancy test... should i go buy one when i get paid??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Pulling out isn't very safe and it's not guarenteed for you not to get pregnant, but the answer to your question, yes. Go buy a test when you can and hope for the best!! Good luck!
    tykesmommy

Answer by tykesmommy at 3:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• UMMMMMMMMMM YES, and some condoms to if you don't have money for a test then how are you gonna afford a child. Pulling out is'nt very smart......
    Anonymous

• ^^^ AGREED
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Apr. 2, 2009