new cafemom stuff I dont understand

You used to be able to add sweetpeas and pictures to your replies in group posts, also link using the blue chain link looking tool, now none of those features seem to be there, am I missing them? And what about adding things to shortcuts? It used to be at the bottom of the page, now I don't see it anywhere. If anyone can walk me through how to do these things or find these features I would really really appreciate it! Thanks!

chipper87

Asked by chipper87 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Im sorry Mistress, I dont know:(
    prettymommyap07

Answer by prettymommyap07 at 11:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Hi chipper87,
    Have you recently changed the browser you are using to view CafeMom? One reason you could be having these issues is because Safari doesn't support some of the features we use on CafeMom.

Our suggestion is for you to download the latest version of Firefox. It's free and CafeMom works great on it. You can download the latest version for the Mac by going to http://www.mozilla.com/firefox

That should solve the problems you are experiencing on CafeMom.

\The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 9:18 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Wasn't that nice of the Cafemom Admin to answer your question! I guess that goes to show you they ARE reading our questions!
    my_three_sons

Answer by my_three_sons at 8:24 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I sent two emails to the CafeMom Admin about the problems with not receiving daily emails/digests and as of yet I haven't received an email back or any answer back, I have been a very happy member for over two and a half years and all I'm asking is for any explanation as to why I haven't received anything????
    spiritualmom

Answer by spiritualmom at 3:23 PM on Apr. 6, 2009