another?

A blonde driving a car became lost in a snowstorm. She didn't panic however, because she remembered what her dad had once told her. "If you ever get stuck in a snowstorm, just wait for a snow plow to come by and follow it." Sure enough, pretty soon a snow plow came by, and she started to follow it. She followed the plow for about forty-five minutes. Finally the driver of the truck got out and asked her what she was doing. And she explained that her dad had told her if she ever got stuck in a snow storm, to follow a plow. The driver nodded and said, "Well, I'm done with the Wal-Mart parking lot, do you want to follow me over to K-Mart now?"

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• you crack me up :D
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• lol to funny
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• :) Good one. :)

Answer by Bmat at 10:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Oh my those poor blondes someone leave some food out for them so they don't get hungry Ok?

JUST KIDDING BLONDIES I LOVE YA
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Haha!
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2009