My boyfriend is married!!!

I just found out today that my boyfriend is married!!! We have been dating for 4 months and I fell for him hard but now I don't know what to do! Should I tell his wife (thought about it) or tell him its me or her. I don't know if he has any kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• I guess he's not your boyfriend anymore then, huh? I wouldn't do anything, just calmly walk away and never look back. No calls, no emails, no texting.. Just like you fell off the face of the earth.
    Anonymous

• tell her, she needs to know. she can make the decision after that. in my opinion, if he cheated on her, he'll cheat on you someday.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• You've been dating him for four months and you never suspected that he was married? Has kids? I'd dump his ass real fast and get yourself checked for stds.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• dump him or your sloppy seconds.
    Anonymous

• Girl get over him. Don't give him any chances, he cheated on his wife with you what makes you think he want do the same to you. Don't tell his wife, because you know you are not telling her because you care, you want her to hurt just like you are hurting right now. Move on and learn.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• no, I never knew. He never wore a ring and I go to college and work so I guess I didn't get the hints or what not. I love him but I don't know what to do. He doesn't even know that I know
    Anonymous

• I would call his wife then never speak to him again. He does not love you if he is pulling this crap.
    Anonymous

• I would definitely tell her. If my husband was cheating on me I would hope the woman would let me know if she found out he was married! And after you tell him...I would never speak to him again. What a creep.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:22 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Tell her, dump him, get yourself checked.......yea, that pretty much sums it up!
    Anonymous

• I just found out today...haven't talked to him since yesterday....been avoiding his calls till I know what to do
    Anonymous