JUST WONDERING WHO ELSE WATCHE'S THAT 70's SHOW???

I am a Hippie, and love That 70's Show. My favorite stars on the show are: Laura Prepron who plays Donna, Wilmer Valderrama who plays Fez, Ashton Kutcher who plays Kelso, and Danny Masterson who plays Hyde. I was born in 1965 and grew up in the 70's. So it brings me back to that era that I love so much with all the Flower Power Designs, and the old Hippie Bus. Was just wonderin' if there were any others who are watchin' the show and groovin with it as well??? Not up for bashing. If you don't like the show no need to respond. Thanks!

MamaNiecey

Asked by MamaNiecey at 10:18 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Entertainment

• I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! I am buying the seasons!!!
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I love it! Like, 3 channels run reruns. I watch them everyday.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• ♥ it! I watch it on 2 different channels lol.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 4:32 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• GREAT you guys! I watch it all the time too! Who are your favorite stars on the show? I love the show. Did you know that they have a website? And you can E-mail them on MySpace? Thanks for responding! Drop me a line anytime.! Thanks again for answering my post! Have a groovey day to the 3 that responded.
    MamaNiecey

Answer by MamaNiecey at 7:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My husband and I watch it all the time. We used to set our plans around the new episodes every week. How mad were we when our birthing class was on the same night!!
    lilRedVet

Answer by lilRedVet at 9:21 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I love That 70s Show. Loved that they had my favorite comedian, Mitch Hedberg, on for a cameo, and I always thought Topher Grace and Mila Kunis were excellent.
    sariejack

Answer by sariejack at 2:12 PM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I watch reruns almost every night. We think Kelso and Fez are so funny!
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 3:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2009