in relation to one of my other questions about DS being possibly advanced

well i had asked if my DS was advanced or not for his age....got your answers on that but I wanted to add something. When I was about seven months pregnant and I went for an ultra sound they had said that the baby's brain was bigger then normal. She asked me if i was sure I wasnt further along. The doctor said the same thing. Thoughts. And no im not trying to make some son out to be a genius thanks though...I just want to know where he stands. (15 months old)

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• we r not docs, if you wanna know make an apt with doc
    Anonymous

• he should be playing the piano by now.
    Anonymous

• i didnt ask if you were a doctor...i was asking an opinion and was wondering if anyone has ever heard of something like this...and he actually does play the piano even though I'm not sure if that was sarcasm or an honest opinion.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• my son is 2 and plays the piano.
    Anonymous

• Yay mommy - I didn't read your other post but be proud and hopefully he stays or goes on a great path to sucess in the future
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I didnt read your other question yet, but sometimes if a brain appears large on an ultrasound, it is actually cause for concern....not that you will have a smart child. You would have known right away if there was a problem, so don't be concerned now. That is probably why the tech asked if you could be further along. At this point, I dont think the size of the brain matters....just what your little one keeps in it! :)
    Glowing4Caleb

Answer by Glowing4Caleb at 9:18 AM on Apr. 2, 2009