How should I go about printing pics from my computer?

Ever since having a digital camera, I rarely have tangible prints - all my pics are on my computer. I want to print around 100-200 pics. I've printed some @ Wal-Mart for 8 cents each. And I have also purchased photo paper & printed them w/ my HP All in One at home...which takes forever. What is the best way to get the pics off my computer so I can have them printed off at Wal-Mart? They are no longer on my SD card...can I put them back onto my SD card? Or should I use a flash drive...which I'm not sure how much memory it holds. How do you print your pics? What could be the easiest way possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I print mine at home, but I've never done that many at once. The most I've done at once was 20. Try a jump/flash drive, or you can also use your SD card (as long as you take the reader with you). You could also call the photo lab at WalMart and see what all options you have. I believe in the long-run, it would be cheaper to have Walmart or some other print them. Also, I've heard about either Walmart or Walgreens website, you can upload all your pics to them, and they'll have them printed up and waiting for you at your store by the time you get there. :-)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Have you tried a flash drive they work great , you take em to the kodak machine at walmart and print your pics
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• get a drive with at least 2 gb so it holds all your pics
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• You can put them back on your SD card. Just put your card in the comp, and open your my computer folder and find the card, open the folder in it, then open the pic folder, copy and paste them into your SD card.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• You can burn them to a cd/dvd and bring that to walmart. You can also go to www.walgreens.com and download your pics to your local Walgreens and pick them up in an hour. I used Walmart one time and I will never use them again, the pics were horrible...fingerprints all over the pics, blurry quality. Not sure how to get them back on the SD card though. I know you can, just don't know how.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 1, 2009