what are you thankfull for to your hubby?

I know we all are all thankfull for our kids, but what does he do that makes you stop ans think "thats why I love this man"

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 10:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He takes care of us financially and doesn't complain about it.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:29 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• EVERYTHING!! He is my best friend and i know he loves me and that is what keeps me sane. When i met him 10 years ago i was a struggling mother of a 4 month son. He fell in love with me and my son and is my sons legal father for 9 years now:) We now have 4 children and i thank God everyday that he loves me and cannot wait to be with me and our beautiful children. HE IS GREAT!!!
    brees3

Answer by brees3 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I sometimes lose sight of how thankful I am to have my SO. When he tells me he loves me, when he takes care of/plays with our son, when it's just the quiet moments, etc. This past weekend was a great example of how I lost sight of how good he is to me. Sometimes I worry about too much, and I get frustrated when things aren't done right away or my way, but that doesn't really matter in life. I spent the day with my best friend, and after watching how her boyfriend acts and treats her, I came home, apologized to my SO, and gave him a huge hug and told him how much I love him!
    happymom0724

Answer by happymom0724 at 10:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• He cleans and he loves me for me, he never expects me to be anything but who I am.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:37 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• He's my bestfriend my shoulder to cry on, a great provider ,with me through thick & thin. Does dishes , laundry ,groceries. He's my Mr. Right ....
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• He's a free dildo on demand.
    Anonymous

• He lies to me about what time it is. I can NEVER get up on time, I'm not a morning person. So when I have to I always set the alarm to give myself and hour to get ready. If I have to leave the house by 730 at 6 he'll tell me its 645 So I'll go ahead and get up. If he wouldn't lie to me I wouldn't get up.
    He fixes everything I break
    He thinks I look good in the morning
    He likes me just how I am
    He loves our son
    He provides for us
    He works at home doing chores all the time.
    He can litterally fix ANYTHING
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• He loves me no matter how much of a bit*h i can at times... He is always there for me.... He has always had my back.... he's the greatest ♥♥♥
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• He has been the "dad he didn't have to be" since my son was 11 months old. There are people who knew us for years and never realized he was his step dad, they thought that DS just had my last name for some reason and when DH and I got married when DS was 10 they thought we just didn't change his name. When DH adopted DS at 14 and DS changed his last name they laughed saying they never wanted to seem nosy so they never asked.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• He helps me be the me I want to be.

He always makes me laugh, he is a great dad, he is cute and sexy, funny, silly, super intelligent but doesn't rub it in, he works hard for us, he is not demanding or rude, he is sweet and loving.

These have been the best 10 years of my life, and I am soooo very grateful that I have him.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:21 PM on Apr. 1, 2009