Baby Shower Ideas.

My mom and I are going to be planning my shower soon. Since this is my first baby and I have NEVER been to a shower before; I have no clue what to do as far as fun games and food ideas. Any suggestions?

mommyin08of09

Asked by mommyin08of09 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• men like it when you have a keg there. if u were planning on having men/guys there.
    Anonymous

• no one brings men to baby showers...thats just...weird...

this is my first baby shower too..mines on the 19th of this month =P

you can do "How many words can make out of...." and use the babys name =]
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• babyshower101.com

the BEST baby shower website EVERRRR.
    it gives you ideas for EVERYTHING!!!
    congrats and have fun!!!!
    =] =] =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Its not weird to have men and women at your shower we are having a BBQ babyshower men women kids ect...... But with my first baby I did have a more traditional bbshower try the diaper game buy some NB diaper melt different candy bars in each diaper and have your guest guess the candy bar.... Kinda looks bad but super funny! Also the closepin game no one can say the word BABY or someone can take their close pin you can find good stuff online good luck and I hope you have a great time.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• We played the diaper game at mine with the melted candy bar in the diapers. It was so funny and a lot of fun. We also played one where you had to smell or taste differnent baby foods and guess what kind it was squash, peas, etc.
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009