GED!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am about to take my GED and I am very nervous about it. I need to know if any of you ladies have anything that can help me out...any helpful websites???

MadisynsMom0114

Asked by MadisynsMom0114 at 10:30 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• isnt the GED just basic high school stuff?
    Anonymous

• I took my Ged in 06 and was told that many kids that pass highschool couldn't pass the GED. That's what I was told in my Ged classes anyways. I don't know about websites so I am sorry that I am not much help. My GED classes had workbooks and teachers to help. Do you have that? Don't take it till you are confident that you will do good because if you want to go to college they look at your scoring on your GED
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• you go girl! dont let any one talk down to you because your getting a GED! its the same as a high school diploma just with out the high school! Study hard, relax, concentrate...this is a gift you give to yourself...dont you let anyone take it away from you...remember..its a gift your giving to yourself!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Congrats. I'll pray for you. I can't give you any real advice buy maybe oyou could google it.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:28 PM on Apr. 2, 2009