What is up with the new Fast and Furious??

Is it a remake of the first one?? I am so confused!
What's the deal?

Destiny13

Asked by Destiny13 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It will tie the past 3 together & show you how everything came about! I have been counting down since I heard about it being made!
    JanellesMommy

Answer by JanellesMommy at 10:33 AM on Apr. 3, 2009

• It's kind of a reunion type , I already have my tickets to go see it I LOVE me some Vin Diesel .. ♥
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• No it's not a remake. But it really doesn't look like it has much to do with racing anymore...Kinda sucks huh? The commercials kinda make it look like Vin Diesel is working with the CIA for some reason...
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 10:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• No, the first one was THE Fast and THE Furious, this one's just Fast and Furious but with the same cast. Further proves that they're really just running out of ideas for movies.
    Anonymous

• oh okay, I'm not as lost now.. hehe
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 10:41 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• !!!
    I saw that too!
    I was like: "Didn't that movie come out like 7 years ago..."
    Good play on words I guess.
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 10:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Movies have all been blending together for awhile, I watch foriegn films now, I love the movie Kamakazie Girls. Has anyone seen that?
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 10:46 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• In this one, Dom and Bryan are trying to avenge the murder of one of the team by Mexican drug runners. (I know who, but I'm not telling!) I'm going to see it Sunday.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 10:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I don't care what it is about, I just want to see Vin Diesel, hopefully he is atleast shirt less at some point in the movie. LOL!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• aw man, it looks so good!! i can't wait to see it... i thought the 2nd and 3rd were stupid, but i love how they are bringing the originals back ♥
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:05 PM on Apr. 1, 2009