Do you show faster with your 2nd+ baby?

I've heard that after your first child you seem to show faster with the 2nd, 3rd, etc...Is this rue? I have a friend and she put some pictures online with her 3rd baby and she was a little over a month pregnant (well she had just found out like a week before the pictures so she was a few weeks) and she seriously looked like I did at 4 months with my first.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think most women do. I know I did.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Def!! Iam 3 months PG and really showing (#2) and with #1 I didn't show until about 5 months.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• yes i did for sure lol it was almost 7months with my first and 3 months with my now second
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 10:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• idk. i showed at 4 months with my son. then at 8 months with my daughter. then with my next son, i showed i think around 3months. i was really busy/active with my second and i had lost 60+ lbs the year and a half before. i think alot of factors weigh in on it.
    trelyn

Answer by trelyn at 1:06 AM on Apr. 2, 2009