prob tmi

i am have horrible cramps. they feel like a bad stomach ache. i just went to the bathroom but it didn't make me feel any better. they are almost unbearable. it doesn't feel like period cramps. is this pregnancy related? it hurts really bad.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• im 31 weeks pregnant
    Anonymous

• sounds like labor....i would go in if they r that bad
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 10:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I would go to the doctor if they dont go away soon! Maybe call the oncall first . Feel better Good Luck
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 10:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• nothing seems to be contracting though. i
    Anonymous

• time the cramps. if they're within the time limit that your dr gave you for contractions i'd go. my contractions didn't feel like what i thought they would either. mine was actually in my hips, it felt like my bones were made out of metal and somebody was heating them with a blow torch and it was scalding my muscles.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 11:14 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• being at 31 weeks i'd go just to be on the safe side. the most they'll do is check ya out and send ya home with some tums saying that it was gas. if it is labor maybe they can stop it and keep your baby in you a little longer. he/she needs all the time in there they can get!
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2009