How can I get my Daughter to come quicker?

I'm being enduced on Tuesday. I have heard really nasty stories about this. My doctor is making me come back in on monday to see if i am dialating. Is there any way some one can give me advice on what to do to get me to dialte. I really dont wont to be uncomfortable come Monday. My husband will be at work and I will have my two year old son. HELP

remyswife

Asked by remyswife at 10:58 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I've heard that walking and sex helps.... i guess there is some chemical in the sperm that helps bring on labor... good luck mama!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• besides that, has your dr. stripped your membranes?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I have not had the membranes stripped yet but i go back tomorrow. and I have tried the sex thing but however she is engaged and it hurts really bad. thank you guys for the responses
    remyswife

Answer by remyswife at 11:48 PM on Apr. 5, 2009