when are you supposed to start your period while on the pill

i only have 2 pills left before starting anew pack and nothing yet

amber242925

Asked by amber242925 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sometimes women stop getting thier periods all together or get really light ones. In my experience it usually takes a while for that to happen. If this is your first pack of pills I'd take a pregnancy test.  Hope it all works out.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 11:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• would it be acurate tyo take a test now or should i wait and not start the next set of pills
    amber242925

Answer by amber242925 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• maybe u should ask ur obgyn about taking the test, i dont know. ur period should start when u start taking that fourth row of pills that having nothing in them. and if u dont get it i would ask a dr
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 1:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• What pill? When I was on Yaz it only had 5 "white" pills. I started when I took the last one and bleed for 3 days. Other pills I would start at pill 4 or 5 (of 7). Just keep taking them and see hwat happens. Talk to your doc if you have any concerns.
    ferdo0204

Answer by ferdo0204 at 9:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2009