Isn't this taking things just way too far? (yes its about octomom)

And yes I am just as sick as everyone else is of hearing about her damn near everyday, (or not so much anymore) but either way I have to say that this is just wrong how does it help anything? What kind of society have we become that we think doing things like this are okay? If you dont agree with what she has done fine, but destroying things isnt going to change whats already done, so just get over it already geeeez.....what do y'all think about this?

http://www.tmz.com/2009/04/01/octomoms-ride-attacked/

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 11:11 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • anon..grow up. She is not Saten himself. She very well could have made a simple mistake. The reporters were trying to overturn her van just to get pictures. I am sure she didn't think about the need for security lights. And lights aren't going to stop a person bent on distruction.

The hatrid that has been spewed at this woman and by extension her kids is deplorable. Even more deplorable is people like Dr. Phil who hate her. I will never watch his show again. He thinks he is God's gift to the world. Maybe someone should start looking at his life.

I have said it before and I will say it again the anger needs to be focused on the doctor who for the sole motivation of money implated that many embryos.
    Anonymous

• This type of stuff really pisses me off. People seriously need to get a life... why do something like that? what is to come of that?? i can't believe the negative crap i have seen toward this woman... people need to leave her alone if they don't want to help her thats fine, but you don't have to destory her stuff... she needs that car to travel with her children... people need to put their opinions of her to the side and think about those children!!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:15 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I agree that people need to leave her personal property alone, especially if it has any kind of bearing on the care of her children. But I also don't think it is right for her to have that many children, or at least not the way she went about it. Has she ever really said why, other then she wanted a big family?
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Poor girl.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 11:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• only that basically she just couldnt see destorying the embryos because those were/are her babies, which I understand, I guess I just look at that like noone would force a woman to adopt out ir abort if she didnt want to. but this thing just really pissed me off seriously they used a damn car seat that was on the front porch to throw through the window
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Destroying peoples property is not okay no matter what you think of them. BUT she is not getting a lot of air time even after last weeks firing of the nurses.....Is it possible SHE did this? I mean who leaves a car seat on a porch- it could be stolen then how do you get the the store to get a new one without one to put the baby in? And then to throw it through a van window? Don't you think she would have some sort of security lights around her house? This seems weird to me.....

Anonymous

• I will admit at first she really pissed me off but no matter how much I think she's wrong for what she did I would never attack her, her family or property. I mean everyone should be passionate about something in their lives but to be all consuming about it is wrong. You can get your point acrossed without resorting to violence or property damage.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• No, not Saten or Satin.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Wow, anon 11:53, your spelling mistakes are incredible!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:17 AM on Apr. 2, 2009