What are your Easter traditions??

What do you cook? Do you go to a public Easter Egg Hunt, or just do one at the house? How much do you usually spend per basket? Do you have others come, or is it just a family day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Holidays

• I usually do a big dinner with family and friends. As well as a homemade basket for my son. He's just now kinda old enough for the egg hunt.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i do baskets, even for my grown kids...nothing fancy in them, just fav. candy..just a little something from Mom...i mean the E-bunny! I usually put cheap kites in the baskets and we all go for a pot-luck picnic & fly kites. We have done this since my kids were little, now that their grown...they still want to go do this...Easter is my favorite holiday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I usually take my daughter to the easter egg hunt at her school or our recreation center the weekend before.Then we dye eggs and usually use them for easter day for the egg hunt and deviled eggs. We usually have easter dinner just the 3 or 4 of us (if joeys mom lets him come). But last year and this year were having a family from the complex who really need help coming to dinner.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 12:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• We usually go to church then drive 3 hours to my family's farm, we have a huge family get together and do a giant egg hunt, we eat to much food and then when the kids are good and tired we drive home while they sleep. This year I am to pregnant to go so we will go to church then go to the inlaws house and do an egg hunt and eat. We dye eggs a few days before or on Easter morning depending on time.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 3:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Get the kids all dressed up. Cook a BIG MEAL turkey, ham and 6 sides, apple pie, cherry crisp, cupcakes
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 7:13 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Dinner at Gramma's house w/the whole crazy family! I usually hide out in the laundry room with a few cocktails until I can stand to be around them.
    kamsmw

Answer by kamsmw at 9:28 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• we do a easter egg hunt at home and do a fimily dinner. i also do bascets we hid them too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Apr. 7, 2009

• well we used to get together as this park were they have outdoor kitchens,you had to make the reservation a year in advance.we would do a easter egg hunt,it was huge like 700 easter eggs,games,prizes ,tons of food ,4 pinatas,family games,easter bunny,water fights,games family against family it was so fun but it all came to an end we did this for 25 years.Now we don't do anything.
    Anonymous