SEX????

has anyone ever had sex with someone within their own family or fantasized about it????Only open minded people please, no bashing,its just a question,, thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• popcorn

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:39 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Uhm...no. I have not fantasized about that. I have a cousin that I think is very attractive, but I don't think about having sex with him.
    paige8608

Answer by paige8608 at 11:35 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• uhhhhhhhhh.....let me think here....NOPE!!! Wowwy wow wow....
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:36 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• No i haven't
    Mstxfynest

Answer by Mstxfynest at 11:38 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• When I was a little bitty kid, I had two cousins that were older (both were the kind you see like once every few years so it didn't even feel like family) and one in particular was so handsome, in my about 8 year old mind, I thought someday when I grew up that I'd marry him and how cool it'd be that I wouldn't have to change my last name lol
    Kids! lol Still would've been cool tho if I could've married someone with the same last name so I could've kept it without hubby thinking I was shunning his name.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:47 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• never had anyone around me , but I know someone that did with her cousin, they acted like boyfriend /girlfriend... this is way back . now I know them both I just can't picture it... Its something that happens more than one thinks.
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• No, never.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i do think that it happens more than you would think. my family was always hush hush and i wasnt told about sex, i didnt even know that i was masterbating when i was 12. i thought if i thought anything sexual i was going to hell, yes that kind of childhood. but when i was younger there was some sex stuff not sex but like it i knew it was wrong, but didnt know any better. wasnt taught. i do beleive i was molested when i was 4 or 5. i have memories to a certain extent.
    i tell my kids about it, i dont want what has happened to me happen to them. i think if you are taught right then it wont happen
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I dated my step brother for 8 years and had two kids together. His father and my mother got married and we met when I was in my teens. I never looked at him as a brother but it did get weird. Especially when my step dad would introduce us as his kids. LOL They cool thing was that our kids were biological grandkids to both my mother and his father.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I never did, but I always wanted to find a man that was like my brother. I thought my brother was a great guy and good looking so I wanted to find a man just like him. (I was ten) hehe
    nannabart

Answer by nannabart at 10:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2009