How to be fun in bed?

I am not "freaky" in the bed. I am BORING & my DH is often saying why don't we try this or this. But I don't know what to do. I am very conservative & I'm not really comfortable with doing anything but basic sex. But I believe that my husband should be pleasured more than me. And I am fine with just sex but he wants more & I really want to please him & give him more but I just need to know how. My DH works hard while I stay home & he needs to relax & be pleasured & get what he wants. He is always trying to do stuff to me & I do like it but I know he doesn't get as much pleasure as I do. And the only thing that matters to me is that he is Happy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• go to sexinfo101.com
    Sheenalynne

Answer by Sheenalynne at 11:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• he shouldn't be doing it do you, you should be doing it together. That way you feel more comfortable. I was like that with my sweetie in the beginning but thats because in my past relationship thats what was expected. But now Im the one that acts like a monkey on a cupcake! Enjoy the time, and let him know over and over that you are willing to try he just have to take it slow....
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 11:52 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• But I feel I should be doing it to him. He is the man & needs to be pleasured. He deserves it.
    Anonymous

• 'But I believe that my husband should be pleasured more than me.'??? Really? Both people should be pleasured. If you don't get pleasure out of doing something then don't do it. Most guys get pleasure out of pleasing there wives, and vice versa.
    gigglesworld.com has a lot of neat little toys, and books with some things to try. We bought a deck of cards that you mix and match together differnt things to try in stages, foreplay, oral, sex, afterwards. We like that one. I also bought a book called how to tickle his pickle, since I never felt comfortable doing that, hubby liked it very much. You could also try a strip tease. That always went over really well.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:10 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• So many women do not know that what turns a man on the most is a woman who knows how to enjoy sex, but it's absolutely true. You need to get past this idea that he "needs to be pleasured" and embrace your own sexuality. Let youself go during sex. Respond, let him know that what he's doing feels good!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 8:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Trust me - be up front with your man and let him teach you a few things.  Be honest.  Communication is key! 

Why don't you join us ay the group "Grown and Sexy"?  There are many women with the same problem...and others willing to offer advice!!!  http://www.cafemom.com/group/sexyladies

MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 8:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Sex is a two way street and in order to have mind blowing sex, both people involved have to be equally pleasured. My Hubby is all about me and I am all about him. It's AMAZING every time, and NEVER boring. Try new things, the worst that can happen is you don't like it, but who knows...you may LOVE it.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 10:25 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• you deserved to be pleased as much as he does it a two way street ..so stop feeling guilty and start learning by asking him what does he like, thats a great beginning it sounds like you have a great guy so girl just be yourself and communicate with him dont be shy about it
    R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 10:59 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Okay, i found some ways to be fun. I just looked up some stuff online & it was amazing the time we had! He ate me out & I gave him a blow job & I rubbed his d*** & he rubbed my p**** & I am glad the kids were at grandma's because we made sooooo much noise.lol.He had to go into work for a while so while he was gone I got into a cute little outfit & when he came home he began talking about work, i just started taking his pants off & we did it right there in the garage on the hood of his car. It was probably the most amazing sex ive ever had! THANKS TO YOU LADIES! *HUGS* I am glad this anonymous thing is here otherwise i would never say any of this :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Apr. 14, 2009