Really?

Okay so I asked a simple question and I feel like the answers I have gotten were rather humiliating. I came here because it was recommended to me. I know I should take a test and I am going to... But I was wondering if anything similar happened to anyone else.

vicklynn1989

Asked by vicklynn1989 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I always get rude bahsing answers and they make me feel stupid too. Like all the great mommies said to me just forget about the idiots on here. You walk down the street is every mom you pass a sweet mommy? Ha no huh....you just ignore them right? What I did was just add a few trusty woman to my friends and I go to them if I need a serious question answered. You can message me more if you want answers ok! GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• i know i'm a younger mom (21) but you can always send me a message and nobody would ever have to know about it. I promise I won't make you feel stupid!! I know how it feels.
    tykesmommy

Answer by tykesmommy at 3:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Not sure why people feel they need to be mean to strangers (probably because it's easy), but keep asking your questions, and ignore their answers, or at least ignore the rude part and take from the answer what you are looking for.
    lbmom2

Answer by lbmom2 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 2, 2009