Baby Car Seat Thrown Through Octomom's Minivan Window

OMG! SERIOUSLY?! This is crazy. So the woman had more kids than someone thinks she should have....so what! There are MANY drug addicted, strung out, alchoholic, abusive women out there having children (aso addicted to above mentioned substances) and THIS is the woman people focus their hate on?! Why? B/c she is a media hog? Have you SEEN the celebrity mags? Do you think they photogs just "oop" upon all these women and their kids at the very same time said womans (or mans) career is waning?

I know many are sick of the octomom Q's but I have to know.....Does ANYONE think this behavior is ok? Or deserved?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• link...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512112,00.html

but it's pretty cut and dry.

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• If the person that did it were going through the same situation it would be a whole different story. People really forget to step back and ask themselves what if....you dont know what she is really going through with my one son i am strung out on stress imagine her! She needs all the support she can get. That doesnt mean I think she should have went and got prego with multiples!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:48 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Heck no! I agree she shouldn't of had so many kids, but you know what, that was HER decision. It dosen't warrant vandalisim to her property. Who ever did this is in the wrong and needs to find a past time not so destructive!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 11:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I don't think it was the smartest move either. I just really don't understand the hate. I really have not followed it too closely b/c I really don't care about the woman per se, but this HATE towards her is fascinating. What causes people to hate a complete stranger so?

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:53 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I disagree with the "so what" attitude. What she did brings into question the ethics of the American medical community. She endangered herself, those babies, the kids she already had as well as the three handicapped children she already had by doing what she did. Furthermore, we're footing the bill and she still has the balls to request (and EXPECT) book deals, donations and TV deals as a "parenting expert" (just because you can get pregnant and birth babies doesn't make you an expert on parenting lol). She's turned her entire family into a circus attraction. I see her as someone who is psychologically ill and am dissapointed in her parents and family for not getting her help BEFORE she went and did this.

I also disagree with all of the angst against her. It's tax-payer money that's going to go repair that window any way so why waste more $ breaking it? She loves the attention (CLEARLY) let's stop giving it to her!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 11:55 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Got me! And to think what if one of those precious babies were in that van when that happened?? Shame on them that think this is okay at all!
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 11:56 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• Ok...november...I get it. You think she made the wrong "choice". I suppose we should take the choice away from ALL stupid people. LOTS of folks wouldn't have kids. Oh, and WHO decides who is stupid?

But NONE of that answered the OQ.  So WHAT if you don't agree with her.  I don't think women should use abortion as BC, that doesn't mean I hunt them down and damage their property and hurl judgemental insults at them!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:06 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• mommy_bink, I agree. Whats ridiculous as well is the fact that if it had hit one of the children- there are many people that instead of saying "OMG, is that poor baby okay" they would just say "OMG- Now we the taxpayers have to foot the bill so that that baby can see a doctor". Sad really.
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• OP this reaction to dislike in what she did is way out of line. Who is honestly nutty enough to do something like this as a "Take that Octomom". Honestly?
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• This is soo wrong.. i posted to a question about this earlier.. it pisses me off.. why would someone do this?? it's not their life!!... they need to put their feelings aside for her, and think about those children...it's just so wrong

i also can't stand the moms here on CM who will jump down your throat for talking about someone on here for get PA.. but bash "the octomom" left and right.. what sense does that make?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:10 AM on Apr. 2, 2009