food stamps????????

I missed my phone interview and I was wondering if i could continue getting my food stamps if I had my interview even though Its passed my deadline???

MadisynsMom0114

Asked by MadisynsMom0114 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Money & Work

• they will probably cancel you they did us. Call them back asap i cant stand the welfare ppl they take forever. When we missed ours, we couldnt get ahold of them for two more months. We had barely any food!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• oh wowww!!! yeah my daughter was diagnosed with torticollis and needs physical therapy to lengthen the muscle in her neck that is too short. it makes her hold her head to the side and i been busy with that so hopefully i can get ahold of someone
    MadisynsMom0114

Answer by MadisynsMom0114 at 11:54 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I am sorry to hear that. I would call them leave a message about your daughters health problem and ask to be reimbursed if you do get canceled...or go down there but that takes FOREVER lol. GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Nope. They will cancel you, so you have to get in there to clear it up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• basically you will probaly have to start all over. we did. i'm sorry bout that too. i know how hard it is. i don;t know what we would do without foodstamps. they have saved us. good luck!
    mimiwendy

Answer by mimiwendy at 12:48 PM on Apr. 2, 2009