Isn't this wrong on so many levels?

One of my friend always cheats on her husband. They have 4 kids together. Ages: 8,5,3, & 2. They are tight on money so he works 2 jobs while she is a SAHM well while he works she cheats on him. While her older kids are at school she will sneak one of her "boyfriends" in to have sex while the little kids nap. Then when he works at night she invites another "boyfriend" over while the kids sleep. She says that she & her husband have a great sex life when he is home. This man is a very nice man & a great father. I asked her why she did this & she said just because she wants to have access to sex anytime she wants. And since her husband works he can't give it to her until he gets home. I told her she needs to stop & she just says I need to relax, that I should try it sometimes it helps relieve stress & gives her more excitement & diversity. I think its sick what she is doing but I dont want to ruin her family & I wont but still...

QueenOfNagsHead

Asked by QueenOfNagsHead at 11:57 PM on Apr. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes. And this is a "friend" you should get to know a lot less in order to not put yourself under the pressure of keeping her dirty little secret.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:00 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Uugh! That sounds horrible! Poor guy! But I understand you not wanting to interfer by telling her husband. Even though, If I was him.. I would want to know. However- karma will catch up to her eventually and she'll reap what she sows.
    mountainMum

Answer by mountainMum at 12:01 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It is wrong and she will lose everything she has if she doesn't stop now. It is exciting, the danger, but after awhile, for me it got boring.. and I felt I was the one being used. And like the answer above, stay away from her, or you will be asked how long you knew what she was doing.
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 12:04 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• You don't have to ruin her family, she's doing a pretty good job of it already. She doesn't appreciate what she has, and one day may lose it all, and for what? A few minutes of "fun"? I'd have a hard time being her friend. She obviously trusts you to keep her secret, and with comments like "Relax and try it sometimes" simply means she enjoys you being uncomfortable and if she were able to get you to "try it", she'd have as much dirt on you as you have on her now.

What a mess!
    doodlebopfan

Answer by doodlebopfan at 12:06 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Oh we are hanging out a lot less. She used to be a very nice lady now she is just a whore. I hate to say that because I dont usually call people that but there is no other name for her. I try to talk to her less & less but she is always calling me telling me about how great her new boyfriend is. And each time I usually end up lecturing her about it.
    QueenOfNagsHead

Answer by QueenOfNagsHead at 12:07 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Do you have caller ID? Don't answer when she calls. And if you do get caught picking up the phone, be short and get off the line before she can get into it. She'll get the hint unless she's thick as a board.

Of course, with what she's doing, she probably IS thick as a board.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:16 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Yea..........she needs prayer. I will pray 4 her.
    MirskisMA

Answer by MirskisMA at 12:21 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• if its sex ur friend is using as a excuse tell her she should buy a vibrator and ALOT of batteries lol
    nikalotta20

Answer by nikalotta20 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I asked her about that to, I said why dont you just do that & she said she needs a man. And she said they make out & its not fun doing it herself.
    QueenOfNagsHead

Answer by QueenOfNagsHead at 12:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• wow, she seems like a nut. lol. sorry. that is very wrong and i would probably be a little peeved at my friend if i knew she did that to her family. i doubt the secret will last tho. her 'boyfriends' could give her marks on her body that the hubby might see and question her about it, eventually. i hate people who cheat on good people. sucky sucky friend.
    CandieGirl09

Answer by CandieGirl09 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 2, 2009