does it annoy you when celebrities complain about the paparazzi and not having privacy?

Or do you feel sorry for them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No I don’t feel bad for them. They knew before they started a career in acting that they would become fair game for the tabloids. And like someone else said if they would stop acting so stupid all the time we wouldn’t hear their name as often. Plus, I’d bet money that before they were famous they would have been willing to let the paparazzi record every moment of their lives for the rest of their lives if it would get them their “big break”!
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• lol i dont think people like these entertainment questions I always see them unaswered! BUT..to answer you cause im just nice like that :) if you were a doctor would it be fair for him to complain about seeing blood!??! It comes with the territory! I feel sorry for the kids who dont have a choice of being in the flash blubs poor babies cant be good for there eyes or brains!
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't necessarily fell sorry for them. Maybe I do a little bit. I don't believe that people should be followed and harassed every time they leave the house just because of their profession. I don't care how much money you make. People should be allowed to live their lives outside of work privately
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Do I feel sorry for them? Not really. If I tried, could I sympathize with how they're feeling? Absolutely. I don't dislike rich people and I don't dislike popular people. I don't secretly (or publicly) snicker when I see someone that is rich/popular having a hard time or a rough life. I don't believe that people deserve to be abused by others simply because they earn more. God forbid I should be rich or famous some day; I'd have to hate myself for a stupid reason right? Celebrities are people too. I can't imagine it being very much fun to have people hanging on you all day long. I think a lot of people who get into the arts and entertaining do it because they're good at it and they love it. I don't think that's cause to wish every nasty photog on the planet to their doorstep lol.

NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:11 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It doesn't bother me but I sure don't feel sorry for them. They can't have their cake and eat it too. That's the price you pay for being famous.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I feel bad for them sometimes. I think that paparazzi can be too intrusive sometimes. We all deserve some privacy some of the time.
    actress

Answer by actress at 12:18 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I love your answer bugsmommy! you made a GREAT point about the Dr and blood!

I dont feel sorry for them (most of the time) because a lot of the time they make themselves into that roll! by drunk driving, showing there potty! think of how many celebs you dont here about! and why dont we here about them? because they have there life together! and are not "trying" to be in that spot of lights etc! just because they have money or are on a movie does not mean they ALL have that! its how they are living there lives!

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I feel sorry for them at times...red carpet, movie premieres, etc - no they ask for it BUT when they
    are out t the park with their kids, or trying to have a private moment, like a romantic dinner - yes leave them alone. I mean come on, do we REALLY need pictures of Jessica Alba buying diapers for her baby? Some dingbats deserve what they ask for but most are just doing the job they enjoy being in the entertainment industry. What right do we have to spy into their EVERY move?
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• eh.. 50/50 for me... i wanna say its part of the job, stop crying and get over it... but have you seen it... these people can't even walk down the street without 1,000 flashing lights ALL THE TIME!! it would drive me nuts!!

they can't grocery shop... drive... eat... without someone in their face... i thought that was called stalking?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:55 AM on Apr. 2, 2009