Can you give me some good news? Funny, medical, family? I am just sitting here ready to scream I'm so $*(#*($#*(@^#^@^. What good has happened to you that you want the world to know about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• My hubby is supposed to deploy to Afghanistan a week later! Though, the dates change all the time, but so far, he will now be here for Easter!
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 7:55 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• *hugs* I have been having so much trouble with my hubby and I's relationship. My sister gave me a book called "The love dare" each day it reads you scriptures from the bible on love and it gives you a different insight on each. Then at the end of the chapter it gives you a dare to help your relationship. I'm on day two and there is forty days. So far....we havent fought since I started reading it and things make so much more sense now! MY good news....a good book is bettering my life! And of course my lovey, my son he is my everything :) feel better hun
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I just celebrated my five year anniversary this past weekend! Yay us!
    actress

Answer by actress at 12:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I am having a baby in 6 weeks - a girl (i was hoping for a girl!), and my huband, stepson and I just moved into a great house with a bunch of room and I finally feel settled for the first time ever :)
    I hope you are able to find some happiness soon! I will tell you that life sure isn't easy but you can't let the little things get to you! Life's too short!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• OH MOMMIES THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME SMILES AND HUGS> YOU TRULY JUST MADE ME FEEL BETTER. Each thought means a lot. Thank you!! sigh.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I don't really have anything out of the ordinary. I just wanted to comment on making a nice post :-) It's nice to ask others what they're thankful for and to let moms do a little light "bragging" about the things that make them proud!

I'm thankful for my husband, my son and for my house and pets. For my family (even the members that cause me drama) and for my church and community. I'm thankful for my DH's job. I try to appreciate what we have. The big thing that I'm thankful for right now, is NO current drama. We have issues with various family members and so far this week, nothing has reared its head. Whew!
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 12:57 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I found out today that I just passed another course with a B-!! I just have 3 classes left till I have my Bachelors in Health Administration!
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 2:27 AM on Apr. 2, 2009