Seeing a guy ...

I have been seeing a guy for a little while now. We are in a class together in college so we see each other twice a week in class and we do something over the weekend. He is a great guy in person - I have alot of fun with him and he is very sweet and so happy. In text or IM however, he seems like SUCH an asshole. I dont know if it just because I cant hear the tone of his voice so I take things wrong - or what. But he generally pisses me off on the computer and then I get moody and piss him off. And tonight we were talking about another guy in the class who is his friend, who is always hitting on me. He kept saying "i dont care what you do" about the other guy. Saying that I could have sex with the other guy and he wouldnt care at all. Why the hell is he doing that ? It is making me think he doesnt care about me at all - but in person - like I said - he is so sweet. What the hell is going on ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• I would talk to him hun. Tell him how you feel and what you told us really. Better to sort things out now before you get further into the game and get yourself hurt! Talk about the boundaries and what you two are are you just friends or more? Is it serious or not? That sort of stuff! GL..
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:18 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Ask him! That's the best advice i can give you. Just be straight with him and let him know how you feel.
    MirskisMA

Answer by MirskisMA at 12:18 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It does sound a little wierd doesn't it one concern is him to say that he doesn't care what you do..hmmmm..I would definitely bring it up. Let him know that you are concerned about the way things to "seem" to be when your with him in person & in "another way" when you two are apart & either texting or emailing. Pay close attention to how he reacts & the response that he gives you. If he continues to play around with your emotions & you don't like this type of behavior then I would just wouldn't waste anymore time with him. It can only get harder the longer you put up with it or stay in the relationship. If it's really nothing, then hopefully he will have a good explanation.

onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 12:40 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• the dating part of the relationship is the best and you just cant accept anything less ...and about the other guy action speak louder than words so if he acts like he dont care than its because he dont care
    R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2009