sex..?? ;)

Whens the last time you had sex?
...and how was it? ;)

I'm on "pelvic rest" and can't get any lol I'd like to hear that at least some of us are getting some!

twinmommy2009

Asked by twinmommy2009 at 12:33 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• pelvic rest? that sounds like it sucks!

i had sex Sunday afternoon. it was an 8/10. gotta love those afternoon delights haha!

okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:37 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• My husband is deployed. :( So it's been a LONG time. Months! When we're together, it's usually at least 3 times a week. We both have a healthy sex drive! lol Oh wow how I miss him!
    pixiestix21

Answer by pixiestix21 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• about a week ago...always seems to be like 12/10 no lie!! I love hubby too much sometimes :)
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:47 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• oh boy... dont want to tell you :)...lol... like 4 days... usally its NEVER that long, but with the hubs hetic sechedule and my "aunt f" visting... its been hell...lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• This morning...It was ok.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:34 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• This morning...It was ok, and lstrickland was not incolved in my sex
    mrssullivan

Answer by mrssullivan at 2:23 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• we have sex everynight. and its always AMAZING! =) My man's got a superc*ck
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 2:24 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• It has been a few months and we weren't able to finish.
    I have chronic lower back pain, but put up with a lot in spite of it.
    Well, one night my husband and I became intimate and during the 'act' my back pain became so intense I was screaming out in pain. Well, my husband thought I was really getting off and decided to go harder and deeper. I was crying, screaming, and kicking with my legs and he was just thinking that I was really having the time of my life.
    He stopped when I knocked a couple of fists into the side of his head and yelled at him to stop. When he did and I told him about my back he felt so bad and held me the rest of the night in his arms, kissing my face.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• its been like a week an a half. mostly because 4 of the days i was on my period and then the other days weve just been so tired so we just cuddle instead.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:02 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Tuesday night and it was great of course!
    roni2911

Answer by roni2911 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 2, 2009