what would you kill a spider with?

I just hairsprayed one to my ceiling until my husband comes home..hope it stays :{

mikko2285

Asked by mikko2285 at 12:41 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO to your method...I use hubby's shoe lol
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:43 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I suck it up with the vacuum hose...then I vacuum around the room a bit to make sure that its being pummeled with enough dirt to kill it!
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 12:44 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I laughed at both of these responces...at least their are plenty of spider haters out there like I am!
    mikko2285

Answer by mikko2285 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• hahahahahaha... you sooo sound like me!!... if i see one...(after i scream and about cry) i will grab what i can... either, air spray, a shoe, magazine... whatever is closest to me

omg here in GA there are the biggest nastiest bugs i have ever seen, i killed one then sucked it up the vacum...omg i heard it get sucked up.. i almost threw up everywhere!! sooo gross...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:46 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I think I just realized I must be a tomboy, I would just pick up a shoe and kill it. And then pick it up and check it out..Killed a pregnant spider once and all these lil spiders spewed out now that was cool
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• In the summer time in Iowa you get these HUGEEEEEE ones that just about make you want to crawl out of your skin! It's soooo disgusting, I bug fog like every six months just because I don't want them in my house! As for killing them, I have two AWESOME boys who are more than willing to take care of business, otherwise I would have to use one of DH shoes (why do we all seem to always pick the biggest shoes in the house!) Or I have hairsprayed, bug repellent (like OFF bug spray that you put on your self) ew ew ew!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 12:49 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Ladies, no joke, after I posted this another one was crawling on my ceiling, and I sprayed that one too! It fell into my clear pot with flowers in it---now it looks like a frozen piece of decoration! My husband just called, and I told him that spiders were attacking the house!
    mikko2285

Answer by mikko2285 at 12:50 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• An electric tennis racket.
    http://www.amazon.com/Lentek-RZ02-Racket-Zapper/dp/B000H7CUSQ/ref=pd_bbs_4?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1238647912&sr=8-4

These are AWESOME! I would never kill a spider before we got some of these. Now - hah! They're dead!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• Holy hell, that question made my spine tingle!!! Blah! I am terrified of spiders! I run screaming like a banshee from them. When I was a young girl, I trapped one in a tupperware bowl once and waited for my Dad to get home to kill it. He couldn't stop laughing. I also refused to walk out my door one morning when my ride to school got there because there was a spider on the glass door. He had to get out and find something to kill it with...then I ran so fast out that door I almost fell! I sooo support the hairspray method! LOL! Done it myself!
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 12:58 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• That's right! My husband came home and said he isn't in the mood to kill spiders-----and that he's not surprised since when he went under the house he said their were all kinds of EGG SACKS!!! EWWWW!!!!
    mikko2285

Answer by mikko2285 at 1:06 AM on Apr. 2, 2009