i feel like im pregnant but its to soon to take a test is there other ways to know?

im always really hungry,tired,lower back pains and i get dizzy if i dont eat im also going to the bathroom alot

Asked by rissa1789 at 12:39 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call your doctor and ask for a blood test.

Answer by renajennjenn at 12:42 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• who told you it was too soon to take the test to know? We have doctor in our town who gives pregnancy tests without making the women pay for an office visit. Their test is cheaper and more reliable than what you buy in a drug store and the nurse who administers says it can tell within days of getting pregnant not weeks. You could call doctors in your area and see if they give pregnancy tests and which one they recommend and even ask them how soon you can tell.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• how are your nipples? that was the tell sign for me. Super tender and I was very emotional

Answer by lynn63042 at 1:15 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I "knew" I was pregnant. I went in for a blood test and it was neg. The next morning I took 2 home preg test that where posistive. I waited a week then took another. Still posistive, went to a diff doctor and... POSISTIVE! So call around and find out what is offered in your town!

Answer by Babyclark08 at 1:31 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• the over the counter stuff its too early - but the doc can tell you earlier than over the counter

Answer by vakatia at 1:34 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I knew from a blood test 5 days after conception!

Answer by FAHTMOM at 1:53 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Just take a test and if it is negative take another one a few days later. If your breasts get sore you are most likely pregnant.

Answer by bumpfashion at 4:43 PM on Jun. 24, 2008