How long should i wait to take PG test

Had sex last week with out using any protection then did it this week again but took the plan b. I know i can possinly be pregnant from last week but want to know how long can i or should i wait till i take a test? i dont know when my period will come becuase i havent had one since way before i had my son!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sort of in the same situation. I didnt take plan b but we are waiting a month.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:16 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I would wait a month...just to be sure...i mean u could try one at 2 weeks but since u have no idea when ur period even would be i would wait...
    HerMom22

Answer by HerMom22 at 6:27 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• If you did it last week and are worried about becoming pregnant, why would you do it again this week? Was the first time of "accidently" doing it not enough to make you want to use protection?
    meesa0210

Answer by meesa0210 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 2, 2009