sleepless nites

I CAN NOT GET A GOODNIGHT SLEEP.I KNOW ONCE THE BABY IS BORN I WONT GET ANY REST AT ALL BUT I CANT SLEEP GOOD AT NIGHT IT IS SO SAD AND HORRIBLE. I WAKE UP MANY OF TIMES THROUGHT OUT THE NIGHT TO LAY IN A COMFORTABLE POSTION BUT THAT ONLY LAST FOR A FEW HOURS THEN I WAKE TO HAVING TO GO TO THE BATHROOM LIKE MORE THAN MANY OF TIMES THROUGH THE NIGHT AND THEN ITS HARD TO GET UP BECAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE THE BABY IS LAYING ON NE SIDE OF MY BODY AND IT FEELS HEAVY AND I BARLEY CAN GET UP I FEEL SORE AND THEN I CANT GO BACK TO SLEEP. IVE TRIED PILLOWS AND EVERYTHING NOTHING SEEMS TO WORK. IVE WATCHED THE SUN COME UP A FEW TIMES HOW SAD.... WHAT SHOULD I DO I GOT A WEEK LEFT AND I WANT TO GET A NIGHT SLEEP BEFORE HE COMES ATLEAST ONE NIGHT THATS ALL I ASK..WHAT SHOULD I DO IS THERE ANYTHING I COULD DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sorry hon...nothing you can do..just try and relax is all any of us can advise...look at it this way, you've got some sleepless training in for when baby does get here.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:29 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• awww sweety i know how u feel..... just try to relax i know its easyer said then done.... but if u put ur mind at ease sometimes its easyer to fall asleep and stay asleep... im sorry i cant really help u but just relax stressing is only going to make it worse
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• I've been having lots of trouble sleeping myself (Getting up to pee, Restless Leg Syndrome, Baby moving, my cat getting hyper right when I want to go to sleep, and just being uncomfortable in general. Sometimes I really do feel like just crying, lol.) There's really not too much you can do about it unfortunately.

What's been keeping me sane is just the thought that I'm doing it for my daughter. I don't mind not sleeping, as long as she's healthy and keeps growing. I don't need sleep, I need my healthy baby!
    BatGirl1415

Answer by BatGirl1415 at 1:36 AM on Apr. 2, 2009